Maybelline Color Sensational in 410 Mandarine Fizz

Leave a Comment

Hey gorgeous ladies! Let’s talk about Maybelline's new line of lip colors – Maybelline Color Sensational.. I came across this line when I was looking for a creamier lipstick than what I usually prefer & apply - matte.. :)  The sleeves for turning the lipstick out is silver & pretty much reflects whereas the lid is plastic, opaque reddish brown.




The moment I smelled it, it instantly reminded me of smooth 'caramel'. Its sweet & smells delicious. The texture is creamy & thick, gave me a feeling of a nice moisturizing balm (rem: Vitamin E Lip Care by The Body Shop?) I picked 410 Mandarine Fizz. Its a warm coral color with a perfect balance of orange & a slight metallic finish. 





Application is even & does not feel heavy on the lips. I recommend applying it with a lip brush for that neat look. If you can pull it off then go ahead wear it during daytime or to work. Dab a hint of clear lip gloss for that sophisticated yet sexy evening look. 

Let me know which shades you tried out. 

Its Sensational..!! <3
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig