London Dreams..

21 comments


Photos from a recent dream called  London  
London Eye





A warmly lit street on a very cold evening!
Streets of London



A memorable evening at Royal Albert Hall where we watched the
 "Classical Spectacular"..
Royal Albert Hall, London

Royal Albert Hall, London
Royal Albert Hall, London


The typical  London weather..
London weather


My favorite café for the best English breakfast! Cute & cosy. 
English breakfast at Cafe Paolo's
English breakfast at cafe Paolo's











Food, food & more food. Had the best mushroom noodle soup at
Pho - a Vietnamese restaurant at Westfield

Delicious Turkish food!
Pho Nam Rom Soup from Pho in Westfield
Westfield, London


Loved the combo of warm yellow of lamps lights & fresh green indoor plants..
Central London



Passing by Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey, London
Westminster Abbey, London
Westminster Abbey, London


Off to Big Ben & London Eye across the River Thames on a typical cold evening.
Big Ben & Houses of Parliament, London


Guess who caught my attention? 
(Scarf & jumper: H&M, Jeans: Levis, Shoes: TopShop)
River Thames, London
Big Ben, London
Big Ben, London



The very famous Trafalgar Square. Couldn't gather courage to sit on top of the lions (as if they were real lol) so I stayed close to the fountains. 
Trafalgar Square, London
Trafalgar Square, London
Trafalgar Square, London
British Museum at Trafalgar Square, London
Trafalgar Square, London


Not a bad shot of the moon with my iPhoneJ
Trafalgar Square, London
Trafalgar Square, London


Evening approaches filtered through the trees..
Evenings in London
Her Majesty's Theatre, London


And towards Leicester Square.. 
Leicester Square, London
Leicester Square, London


Piccadilly Circus billboards all lit up! At & around Piccadilly..
Piccadilly Circus, London
Piccadilly Circus, London
Piccadilly Circus, London
Piccadilly Circus, London



Had an amazing Special Hot Chocolate from Starbucks near London Bridge..Starbucks



An evening spent at London Bridge – probably the coldest night ever!
Yet it was beautiful & so romantic..
London Bridge
London Bridge
London Bridge



The most delicious muffin ever from Apostrophe.
I think this one is lemon & pear muffin.
Apostrophe, London



And the best ice cream ever from Ca'puccino in Westfield..
Ca'puccino in Westfield, London
Ca'puccino in Westfield, London






Dedicated to my loving & caring family in London...






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments:

  1. Wow, the food looks great!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was, I ate alot & gained a few pounds too! Haha..

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pics! London is so beautiful - it's been a dream of mine to visit London ever since I was six :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your London shots. You are sooo lucky. I wish I were there. Makes me remember the places where I have been. Is it that cold right now?Who cares as long as the food is delicious :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather's getting better - I heard. :)

      Thanks! I love to see you around on my tiny blog. XO

      Delete
  4. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to London this weekend! Its probably one of my favourite places ever! I've never been there overnight either, eekkkk!!!
    I love your blog. Perhaps we could follow eachother? Let me know sweetie!
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you now!

      Hope you have a great time in London like myself. <3

      Delete
  6. You got some great pictures here! I love London, shame I don't visit it often!
    Lauren x

    My Blog - http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk
    It would be lovely if you could check it out!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Will check your blog too. :)

      Delete
  7. wow wow wow. all pics looks awesome. you must have enjoyed your trip. keep posting more stuff. helps guys like me to find things for my girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now!
    Love love love all these photos! I'm going to London for the first time in July, your amazing photos make me even more excited!
    butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are lovely :) I'm glad you enjoyed visiting london
    So strange that i stumbled across this because i was actually about to post a few london photos on my own blog and the first photo looks so much like one of mine!
    saida xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your London photos are awesome! Im your fan. :)

      Delete
  10. I love westfield! All your food looks soooo good (:
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig