Life with INSTAGRAM - I

8 comments

Hi Pretty Ladies!

So today I’m going to do my  FIRST - "Life with INSTAGRAM"

LOVE taking photographs & INSTAGRAM is not only a great photo-sharing program but an awesome social network too. I love almost all of its filters but I think I've been using some more than the others like "earlybird", "toaster" & "walden". Nevertheless, this is such a fun post & I'm sure I'm going to keep it regular from now onward. Lets scroll down.... J

Instagram
1. Surprise-belated birthday gift from a very dear friend |  2. My new fall flats I totally adore, so cute!
3. A quick snack while the cat’s away (cat = my boss  :D) |  4. That awesome moment when you find the perfect file separators! 



Instagram
1. Iranian dinner with a really close, loved one @ Omar Khayyam |  2. Candyfloss - thanks to my lil sis!
3. Baby oranges in my garden.. |  4. Customizing my best friend's new HTC.


Instagram
1. Instagram-ing @ Siri Paye, Shogran |  2. Wells Fargo Balloon Fiesta 2012 Albuquerque, NM (pic courtesy, a friend)  |  3. A lil attempt to find my lost baby turtle - Speedy :( |  4. Apple of my eye: Eshaal, my best friend's daughter.


Instagram
1. Lost & found: got myself some new rings |  2. The Economist: At least give me some credit for going through it.  |  3. Recent haul & crush - more from The Body Shop |  4. Ladoo, a magical sweet - tried it after a long time with my best friend. 


Instagram, Colors of Fall
 Colors of fall in my garden: 
1. leaves turning yellow |  2. Ivy turning into multi-colors.
3. Some trees are just ever green. |  4. Full view while I was shooting this post.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little trip. I'll be back soon with some more. Cheers



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Love these posts, I did one too!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks! <3

      I'm going to check it out right now. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks for showing up. :)

    Oh sweet! I'm going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life with instagram should be keep going. I am loving Sweet Little angle's Pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sweety. And its my favorite pic. She is my angel. :)

      Delete
    2. What about our Desi Sweet "Laddoo" Will dare to have it again?

      Delete
  4. I love this post
    shame I don't have a smart phone
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's okay.
      You can do a post with regular pictures & show us how your week went. :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig