“Laissez moi vous émerveiller et prendre mon en vol.......”

Leave a Comment
 


I still believe in your love,
even during hard times I still believe in you,
and the way I feel…
how I love you,
and need you,
and really want to be with you just as much,
and maybe even more than I ever did.
I still believe in us...


Photo Credit: EarthSky.Org




I haven’t seen anything as beautiful as this in a long time. I still remember I couldn’t see the “super moon” as it was cloudy that night. The footage is captured by Mark Gee. It’s a real time capture of the moon rising over Mount Victoria, Willington.  Check out Mark Gee’s webpage Full-Moon-Silhouettes to find out all the technical details of how it was filmed.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig