4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black | The Body Shop

8 comments


There is nothing sexier, classic & more sophisticated than smoky eyes - period.

Smoky eyes were one thing I was most inspired by while I was discovering makeup in my teens. It was also something I found most difficult to achieve. But what do they say about success? Try, try until you succeed. Nobody wants to end up looking like a panda, right?



4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black by The Body Shop

Today I wanted to take some time out to appreciate this 'one' palette that made me achieve the most dramatic & sexy smoky eyes. Behold 4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black by The Body Shop. This palette was part of The Body Shop's Winter Makeup trends. It includes four eye shadows: Charcoal Black, Marble Grey, Ice White & Silver Highlighter. Charcoal Black is a really nice matte shade to create that depth & smoky effect to your eyes. Marble Grey is slightly pigmented & really smooth to apply however Ice White & Silver are pigmented & reflect a lot of light. They also help to give that glamorous touch to your smoky eyes. Also included in this kit is a Mini Eye Shadow Brush& Mini Eye Definer in Black.

I am really impressed by the quality of 4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black. I must mention that I've always been a huge fan of The Body Shop's skincare & perfumes' range which are out of this world but I haven’t really tried a lot of their cosmetics. These eye shades are beautiful & the kit is all you need to complete your eye makeup -literally. The packaging is really sleek with instructions at the back which guides you through the process of creating that perfect look. The kit also has a wide mirror inside it which is really handy.

4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black by The Body Shop
4-Step Smoky Eyes in Silver Black by The Body Shop

Here's how I achieve the look with this palette.

       Step 1: Apply Ice White all over eyelids.
       Step 2: Line your eyes with the Mini Eye Definer in Black.
       Step 3: Pat Charcoal Black right above the Mini Eye Definer.
       Step 4: Apply Marble Grey over the two eye shadows to soften the look and blend.
       Step 5: Finish off with Ice White in the inner corners of the eyes & below the brows.

If you're a smoky eye lover this palette is a must in your makeup collection. For me this is a definite repurchase.

How do YOU create smoky eyes?
 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Oooohh this looks good! I've used for a long time TBS' eyeliner/brow kit where you get a cake e/l that pretty good. There was also a l/s crayon (yes before Clinique) that I used to love. I haven't done a smoky eyes look in a while but almost always went for brown shades using mainly Brun from M.A.C :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is something new! Havent seen this here in India yet.. Looks much better than a lot of other TBS eyeshadow palettes (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm not a big fan of TBS cosmetics but this one is REALLY good!

      Delete
  3. I can be a bit hit and miss with the smokey eyes look. This looks really good though, may have to give it a try x

    scrapbookofallsorts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely. But once you get the hang of it you might find it easy. :)

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely! Definitely be on the look out for that next I'm in town
    http://caroline-xo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig