Miss Dior by Dior | Perfume Review

Leave a Comment

Flowers to awaken the senses

Fragrance - intense floral, fruity and woody notes


Miss Dior Eau de Parfum by Dior is an amber floral fragrance for women. This is the first time I used this fragrance and I instantly love it! It's young, it's fresh and it's beautifully feminine in a very sophisticated way. The voluptuous notes of amber wood combined with floral and fruity notes reciprocate the initial olfactory inspiration of Miss Dior to inspire today's youth. This bottle of floral bouquet is centred around the Californian Rose
I have displayed here a miniature bottle of Miss Dior with the beautiful Cappadocian landscape in the background. I thought the contract was magical. The full size 100ml bottle is equally beautiful, this one looked super cute.

"Miss Dior was born from these evenings in Provence crossed by fireflies where green 
jasmine serves as a counter-song to the melody of the night and the earth."

Christian Dior, 1947

Miss Dior EDP
Miss Dior EDP
Miss Dior EDP
Miss Dior

All your senses are awakened by the sensuality of a bouquet of flowers in the new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum. For me, it is a very good fragrance option to purchase when you are in doubt. Or when you are overwhelmed by trying out many fragrances but are unable to find a good one. It also makes an excellent luxury gift!

I went over to read reviews of other bloggers regarding this fragrance. Where most of the reviews were a 5-star rating, I came across a small number of ladies who described Miss Dior as overly sweet. In my opinion, I do not find it too sweet but then again it depends on your personal definition of an overly sweet fragrance. In my opinion, Gucci Flora and Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb might be standing at the edge of the overly-sweet defination. Overall, I rate it as a very sophiscated designer fragrance sophisticated and recommend it to all of you!
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig