Harmony Time Shower Cream | Nivea

Leave a Comment

OMG! 

This is probably what heaven smells like!

Well hello there Belle Dames! Now last week while I was waiting for a friend to pick me up I decided to spend a little time in the nearby store. Other than Pringles (large :p) & Johnson’s Baby Bath (for my friend’s son) I decided to get Nivea ‘Harmony Time’ Shower Cream as I was running out of my current shower wash. Now I’m a BIG fan of Nivea shower creams ever since I tried Nivea ‘Happy Time’. And those of you who have tried it out know exactly what I’m talking about – its fruity scent of Orange Blossoms & Nurturing Bamboo Milk. J
“Indulge your senses & inspire your mind under the shower…”
Nivea Harmony Time Shower Cream

Ahhhh..

I must admit I was a little skeptical about Harmony Time since I thought maybe because Happy Time was so wonderfully sensational, this one might not come up to my expectations. And since I get overly excited to try out new products I wasted no time to step in the shower once I was home.

Ooh la la..

Nivea Harmony Time is part of Nivea Time range from their Extra Skin Care Bath Care range. Harmony Time promises to change your mood under the shower. As you indulge into this rich, moisturizing shower cream your senses feel relaxed.
“Let the delicate scent of White Roses relax your senses…”

Nivea Harmony Time Shower Cream

Nivea Harmony Time Shower Cream

The most beautiful part is the truly sensational botanical scent of White Roses that wraps your gently. For softer feeling skin its composition includes HYDRA IQ (active content that stimulates formation of hydration channels which control distribution of water & keep it within skin cells providing constant moisture). This amazingly silky shower cream combined with moisturizing Almond Milk deeply cleanses & caresses your skin & will leave it refreshed, smooth & hydrated. Once you step out of the shower your entire room will have the sweet aura of White Roses (hence you’ll know if your sister’s been using it behind your back :p)

Relax & rejuvenate with every shower!   


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig