"Concrete Jungle" Nails | Clinique

7 comments


Hi Lovelies,

Spring is around the corner and I'm already looking forward to new shades that take me to a calm, beautiful beach away from the cold weather. I wouldn't want to wear darker shades while the sun starts to show up more often during the day. And you wouldn't want to turn to same old corals that everyone turns to as weather changes. I had been really looking forward all winters to try the four nail polishes from Clinique's A Different Nail Enamel range that I won on Twitter. This range comes in an array of pretty shades.

Concrete Jungle Nail Enamel by Clinique
Concrete Jungle Nail Enamel by Clinique
Concrete Jungle Nail Enamel by Clinique
Concrete Jungle Nail Enamel by Clinique
Concrete Jungle Nail Enamel by Clinique

Out of the four shades, today I picked Clinique's 'Concrete Jungle' nail enamel which is a gorgeous shade of white-grey-cream. It's part of the permanent color collection. The bottle is heavy and stands out on your vanity because of the super shiny cap. First two coats are almost opaque so I applied nice three coats to get the color on. It's also quick drying which is definitely a plus for me. It's long wear that's easy on the eyes meaning it wont irritate your eyes or skin and is perfect for sensitive skin. This super glossy neutral is endlessly versatile and flattering for my hands. If you want to come out of those darker winter colors and need to go subtle with a skin tone shade this is your color.The thing I like most about Clinique's 'Concrete Jungle' is the fact that it looks sophisticated yet doesn't male your skin look pale. It's understated glamour, which you must confess you need from time to time to refresh yourself.

Would you go for such a shade in spring?

Purchase online at Debenhams @ £ 12.00
 Debenhams
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. this is such a gorgeous colour, so perfect for when it gets warmer outside X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, such a classic look. Check out fashion blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they've come up with some of the prettiest nude/light shades! I really want to try them out!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very pretty and sophisticated indeed ^_^ I'm very picky when it comes to nudes but I really do like this!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous neutral, just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig