DMGM Hitech Mascara

Leave a Comment


Belles dames, je suis de retour!

DMGM has been my longtime favorite brand. Though a little on the expensive side, I’ve tried out almost all its products from lipsticks, nail colors & blush ons to compact powders, loose powders, mascaras & eye pencils. Today I wanted to write a little about a mascara by DMGM that I re-tried lately. It’s called Hitech Mascara which is waterproof & adds volume to your lashes.

DMGM is a premium brand of MaxCare International. Their tag line says it all:

"Beauty is an art that DMGM holds out to the whole world with a ‘touch of luxury’..."
To begin with – DMGM is committed to quality & innovation. As you move your fingers from one product to another on its counter you ‘feel’ the luxury of this brand! It offers a full range of sophisticated make up products with sophisticated textures that are such a treat for your eyes. Now I've been ‘hooked’ on one of its mascaras called the 3 Step Mascara which gives your lashes oh such mesmerizing 3D effect. As I ran out of my mascara & didn’t really want to spend too much I thought of trying out Hitech Mascara.   

DMGM Hitech Mascara

This new DMGM Hitech Mascara is a waterproof mascara (though I never really like water proof products) that adds extraordinary lengthening effect to your lashes, especially if these are short & thin like mine. It gives your lashes a really nice sweeping curl, but I always use an eye lash curler before application. Pump the brush to activate the formula. Then start applying from outer lashes to inner lashes sweeping slowly from root to tip. Let dry between coats to build up volume. 


DMGM Hitech Mascara
Chapped cuticles - was back from a long trip up the mountains.. 

It comes in a very reflective black & transparent packaging. The wand is comparatively shorter but easy to use & gives you a firmer grip while application. If I’m ever a lil low on cash I’m definitely going to repurchase this mascara! Overall great results & a really good buy. 
Check out DMGM’s full range of products here.

Je reviens bientôt!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig