NOTD | OPI Black Cherry Chutney

8 comments

Hi lovelies!

I so wanted to do my first Nail of the Day post. J Beauty blogger's world is going crazy over   fall  nail colors. Everywhere on blogosphere all I see is new  fall  nail shades. This was a big temptation for a nail polish addict like myself. Though I'm more inclined towards softer tones of nail polishes, not that I do not fancy darker shades, the color I picked for this post is pretty gothic. 


O.P.I Black Cherry Chutney

This is O.P.I  Black Cherry Chutney. I found it on the O.P.I counter while shopping with my best friend & was lost in the color nirvana for a while. However, as soon as I snapped back to my senses I decided to go for this shade. O.P.I  Black Cherry Chutney is part of the O.P.I India Collection if I'm not wrong. 



O.P.I Black Cherry Chutney
With Flash!
O.P.I Black Cherry Chutney

This collection has colors that are warm, enchanting & vivid O.P.I Black Cherry  Chutney is a delicious dark, vampy, purple-red-black shade, almost like black berry. It contains subtle shimmer for further depth & is very deep metallic. I applied two coats for the photoshoot. It's almost magical! The shade looks different in different tones of light. I stepped out in my garden to show you how the shade looked in natural light. Since it was a bit breezy I managed to capture a couple of interesting clicks. 




I really enjoyed doing this post & I hope you pretty ladies like it too. For more on the latest from O.P.I click here. Let me know what you think of this shade. 

Have you tried out this shade? Have you recently done a NOTD post? Yes? Leave a link below so that I could check it out! 

Cheers! 




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. That is super gorgeous and autum/winter appropriate! I did a NOTD like two days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco, I luv this shade!

      I'll check out your NOTD right now! :)

      Delete
    2. Really its looking very attractive. I remeber when u lost in this dark shade while shopping in mart.... :P
      but your sense of color selection is very good.
      i will also dare to apply :)

      Delete
    3. Sure! I will bring it tomorrow with me. Maybe I can help you apply it too. :D

      Delete
  2. This is suuch a beautiful colour!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. You should try it out too & let me know how it turns out. :)

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. that's a really nice shade;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically they are more like appropriate way when we get to learn from things and at the same time that help us with getting things goodly Kodwhat is decent much to be done and that is how it gets the results in the appropriate way.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig