Life with INSTAGRAM - II

14 comments

 Hi Pretty Ladies!

Today I’m going to do my  SECOND - "Life with INSTAGRAM"
This week has been all about food & eating & rain!! Keep scrolling. 


1. Welcome Winters! |  2. Some random lipstick swatches.
3. Visit to my fav shop in town - The Body Shop |  4. My fav shop for the prettiest laces & buttons.



1. Perfect slice of a delicious cake! |  2. More biscuits, sweets & pizza rolls.
3. Pringles again, haha |  4. The BEST cup of tea I ever had in my life!  @ Siri Paye, Shogran



1. A very special possession.  |  2. London dreams..
3. Another fav ring. |  4. What do you do when you get bored @ work? :)



1. My best friend's adorable trying to fit in the vanity, so cute!  |  2. Messy bun @ work.
3. The amazing Kaghan Valley, memories.  |  4. I'm a regular blood donar. :)




1. Lil sis's birthday treat.  |  2. Crunchiest 'white' KitKat ever! 
3. Unattended flash drive of a close friend @ work, haha.  |  4. Jack & The Beanstalk. 

How have all of you pretty ladies been? Cheers


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 2nd Tour of your instagram reminds me lots of things......
      Golden Memories Shogran :) and small naughty one trying to sit in drawer lolll... kitkat and Pringles reminds me my childhood.. :)
      Specially one, thing which i admire a lot is your "Blood Donation"

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear, appreciate that you take time out to read & comment on my posts. Emaan is looking adorable. :)

      Delete
  2. It's so nice you're a blood donor that's a nice think think to do :) lovely photos your winter is a lot warmer than ours it's currently -1 here ATM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, sweet of you. Glad you liked the pics. :)
      Temperature's going to drop further but it's still not going to be as cold as it is on your side!

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are so pretty, and well done on giving blood, very brave :)

    im doing a dress giveaway and would love for you to enter! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      I'm going to check out your giveaway right now, thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete
  4. It looks like you've had a delicious week! I'm especially envious of the KitKat Chunky white - KitKat Chunky is one of my favourite chocolate bars, but I've never tried the white version. And your favourite shop looks amazing :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You MUST try white chocolate Cee, its a really different milky taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finally following you on Instagram! It was actually harder than I thought to find you, LOL! Great snaps! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I'm glad you liked the snaps. :)
      Love your blog & waiting for new posts. :)

      Delete
  7. Great instagram shots. The needle shot freaks me out though. DEATHLY afraid of needles!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TJ!

      I know, a lot of my friends including my sis find it scary, haha. I'm really cool with needles & couldn't help taking pictures while I was laying there.

      Thanks for visiting dearest

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig