Life with INSTAGRAM - III (Christmas Edition!)

9 comments

 Hi everyone!

This is probably last of my "Life with INSTAGRAM" in 2012
This time it was all about Christmas festivity, preparing, decorating, shopping & off course more rain! 

Enjoy.. 

1. Huge, beautiful Christmas tree @ my church |  2. Church decor, everything looked beautiful
3. I was not ready! Thanks sis!  |  4. Nativity scene @ my church.


1. Nothing like a hot bowl of soup in winters |  2. And Christmas BBQ with family
3. Not to forget - lots of dry fruits |  4. And lemon tea with honey to keep warm. 


1. Christmas themes on my HTC EVO 3D |  2. Coffee Mate!
3. And more coffee - don't you LOVE that color & smell!  |  4. More crisps! lol! 


1. More rain - a view from my office |  2. And temperature dropped further
3. Some things warm up my heart like nothing else - precious gifts  |  4. Downloaded more Christmas themes :)


1. My Christmas outfit - loved the blue |  2. From my most fav store these days
3. A sequins sweater I have my eye on |  4. And lots of guy stuff. 


1. View of my church on Christmas eve  |  2. Magical Christmas lights I got 
3. Adorable Santa @ Omni  |  4. Christmas decor in my garden.


1. Hair cut refreshed pre-Christmas preps |  2. A beautiful fountain @ Omni
3. Christmas crafts & DIY I did this year |  4. My fav game - Fantasy Town!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, very christmassy and cute! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pisc:) Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Zaira!
      Happy New Year to you as well! xoxo.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna!
      Happy New Year to you as well..! XO.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! nice picture's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ercan. A very Happy New Year to you as well. xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh I just realized you're a guy.
      So I take back the 'xoxo' & replace it with 'warm regards'. Haha.
      Cheers!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig