My Christmas Décor - Update II

4 comments

 "Christmas Is My Fav Time Of The Year!"  


Hi Sweethearts

If you went through my My Christmas Decor List - Update I, I mentioned that I have an optic fiber Christmas tree. Unfortunately, this time when I took it out of it's box & tried to check it out it’s lights didn't turn on. After an initial inspection I found out that the tiny bulb inside it's core has fused which actually creates all those colors at each fibers' tips. Well, it's gone to the electrician for a repair. I must say I'm a little sad inside as to why it didn't work this time. 

This week I'm going to look for a simple but bigger Christmas tree which we could decorate as per our taste. But it has to be at least 4-5 feet tall. I tried my luck around the markets today but could find the kind of thing I'm looking for. It seems like every shop has a the same kind size of Christmas tree I already have. But I still got time so I'm not giving up looking for one. 

Now my maid came up with a crazy idea. As per her she spotted a few real Fraser Firs which could actually be free of cost - wow! But wait a minute. Here’s the catch, these are located 'inside' a graveyard. My reply - "no way!" (haha).  Are you superstitious? 

Remember my favorite Christmas Lights got a week or two back? This weekend I did a little 'wiring' myself to set up a longer power extension. That ways my Christmas Lights would extend towards the end of my garden. Well, after all the afternoon's hard work & a little help from mom & dad with small chores (how cute!) we finally turned on the lights.
Christmas Lights

Christmas Lights


Christmas Lights


Christmas Lights

 Have you put up your Christmas tree and Christmas Lights? Drop a link, I'd love to check it out.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Love the lights! I put up all my decorations the day after Thanksgiving, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet!
      Glad you liked these. I placed all these myself. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Joe! Hope you're having a great time. xoxo

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig